affordable luxury in paradise.
Do Any Of These Describe You?
- Tired of snow and cold?
- Wondering where to retire?
- Thinking about making a life change?
- Interested in a vacation home you can rent?
- Thinking about a simpler, more affordable life?
Tropical sunshine, sandy beaches, new friends and a slower pace of life. Listen to the waves. Swim in your own pool. Catch that elusive fish. Harvest bananas from your backyard…
A better quality of life can be yours. Maybe it’s time to look at warmer possibilities.
The North Coast of Dominican Republic
Paradise…with real life services
Find out why the North Coast of the Dominican Republic
is an excellent choice for your vacation home or your retirement.
We really do have it all.
It starts with the right community
You can escape winter in an affordable, luxurious villa in paradise, all in a gated community with incredible onsite services.
Casa Linda Life means getting your villa your way. We’ll help you design it and then we’ll build it the way you want. You’ll make a lifetime of memories with family and friends.
Casa Linda is an insulated world created to give you a carefree break from everything real life throws at you. We follow the “tranquilo” methodology – which means peaceful, easy-going, & relaxed.
That’s Casa Linda life.
Your Villa, Your Way
Every Casa Linda villa is a privately owned home located in a friendly gated community with outstanding services & amenities.
Find out how you can own an affordable, luxury villa in paradise.
Quick DR Facts:
DIVERSE & STABLE
- #1 tourist destination in the Caribbean. 6,187,542 visitors flew to the Dominican Republic in 2017
- Foreign investment-friendly representative democracy
- Fully owned property with similar title system to Canada and the US
- Large, active, welcoming expat community
- Strong economic ties to US and Canada
THE BEST WEATHER
- Average temperature of 28° Celcius (82° Fahrenheit)
- No hurricane ever reached on the north coast
A COUNTRY OF FIRSTS
- Discovered in 1492 by Christopher Columbus & the first permanent European settlement in the Americas
- Rich culture overflowing with museums, art, festivals, music
NOW YOU KNOW
- Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP), also known as the Puerto Plata International Airport, is only 20 minutes from Sousa and Cabarete
- The country is the second largest in the Caribbean (18,704 square miles or 48,443 square kilometers)
- 1000 miles of coastlines, stunning beaches, crystal clear waters
- Language: Spanish with English spoken in tourist areas
- Currency: Dominican Peso (RD$)
Casa Linda Features & Amenities
- Gated Community with 24-hour Security
- Onsite 24-Hour English Speaking Office
- Minutes to beaches, shopping, services, airport
- Administration & Management Service
- Concierge/Travel Planning Service
- Onsite restaurant, store, Reception
- Successful, Well-marketed rental Program
- Housekeeping Garden/Pool Service
- Thriving Social Community
- Executive Villas with custom build Options
- Strong Infrastructure North American Standards
Paradise Awaits in Dominican RepublicLife in the Dominican Republic couldn’t be more perfect. All that’s missing is… YOU! At Casa Linda, we know that it takes more than beautifully crafted villas and condos to help make your dream of life in paradise a reality. That’s...
Discover Life In Paradise with Casa LindaCasa Linda makes your dream of living in a tropical paradise an attainable reality. As one of the most trusted builders on the North Coast of Dominican Republic, we take pride in ensuring our owners are paired with...
Make Your Island Dream a Reality in Dominican RepublicPurchasing a home in the Caribbean can be the perfect way to escape from the chaos of everyday life, avoid colder weather, and lead a healthy, active lifestyle. With a stable government and healthy economy that’s...
How To Adjust to Dominican Republic LifeSpending months a year or moving to a tropical island can be a dream but it can also be a challenge. The Dominican Republic is an island paradise but any expat experience is going to have its ups and downs. In the meantime,...
Furnishing your New Luxury Casa Linda VillaWhere Do You Go? You just purchased a beautiful new luxury home in the Dominican Republic and now you need to fill it with furniture. Where can you find what you need? What box stores exist to choose from? Where can you get...
Dental Work in Dominican RepublicDominican Republic is a top “tooth tourism" destination, meaning people travel here specifically to get dental work done. Dentistry is one of the well-studied subjects for those who attend Dominican universities. You can get great...
Privately owned villas with the services of a tropical resort
|Call us toll-free: 844-872-8686|
|Carretera Sosua-Cabarete, Entrada el Choco, Sosua-Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
We’re here to help. Our friendly staff are standing by to answer questions, provide information and ultimately help you decide if the Dominican Republic and Casa Linda is the place for you.
Talk to us 🙂