affordable luxury in paradise.
Do Any Of These Describe You?
- Tired of snow and cold?
- Wondering where to retire?
- Thinking about making a life change?
- Interested in a vacation home you can rent?
- Thinking about a simpler, more affordable life?
Tropical sunshine, sandy beaches, new friends and a slower pace of life. Listen to the waves. Swim in your own pool. Catch that elusive fish. Harvest bananas from your backyard…
A better quality of life can be yours. Maybe it’s time to look at warmer possibilities.
The North Coast of Dominican Republic
Paradise…with real life services
Find out why the North Coast of the Dominican Republic
is an excellent choice for your vacation home or your retirement.
We really do have it all.
It starts with the right community
You can escape winter in an affordable, luxurious villa in paradise, all in a gated community with incredible onsite services.
Casa Linda Life means getting your villa your way. We’ll help you design it and then we’ll build it the way you want. You’ll make a lifetime of memories with family and friends.
Casa Linda is an insulated world created to give you a carefree break from everything real life throws at you. We follow the “tranquilo” methodology – which means peaceful, easy-going, & relaxed.
That’s Casa Linda life.
Your Villa, Your Way
Every Casa Linda villa is a privately owned home located in a friendly gated community with outstanding services & amenities.
Find out how you can own an affordable, luxury villa in paradise.
Quick DR Facts:
DIVERSE & STABLE
- #1 tourist destination in the Caribbean. 6,187,542 visitors flew to the Dominican Republic in 2017
- Foreign investment-friendly representative democracy
- Fully owned property with similar title system to Canada and the US
- Large, active, welcoming expat community
- Strong economic ties to US and Canada
THE BEST WEATHER
- Average temperature of 28° Celcius (82° Fahrenheit)
- No hurricane ever reached on the north coast
A COUNTRY OF FIRSTS
- Discovered in 1492 by Christopher Columbus & the first permanent European settlement in the Americas
- Rich culture overflowing with museums, art, festivals, music
NOW YOU KNOW
- Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP), also known as the Puerto Plata International Airport, is only 20 minutes from Sousa and Cabarete
- The country is the second largest in the Caribbean (18,704 square miles or 48,443 square kilometers)
- 1000 miles of coastlines, stunning beaches, crystal clear waters
- Language: Spanish with English spoken in tourist areas
- Currency: Dominican Peso (RD$)
Casa Linda Features & Amenities
- Gated Community with 24-hour Security
- Onsite 24-Hour English Speaking Office
- Minutes to beaches, shopping, services, airport
- Administration & Management Service
- Concierge/Travel Planning Service
- Onsite restaurant, store, Reception
- Successful, Well-marketed rental Program
- Housekeeping Garden/Pool Service
- Thriving Social Community
- Executive Villas with custom build Options
- Strong Infrastructure North American Standards
If you ask any of the homeowners in the Casa Linda community what it felt like to make the decision to move to paradises and relocate to the Dominican Republic, you’re likely to hear many of the same responses: excited, a little nervous, and even anxious...
Are you excited about your upcoming retirement, and looking to start a new adventure by living abroad? Settling into an island paradise can be the perfect way to make the most of your new-found freedom while escaping the cold, busyness, and boredom of your...
Uncover Your Ideal Tropical Landscape What Does Tropical Life Look Like To You? Once you’ve decided to make the move and adopt island life, one of the most important next steps is finding the perfect home to settle into. As one of the premier...
Embracing The Life Tranquilo: Discover Community Life With Casa Linda Dreaming of escaping your dreary day to day and retiring to a life of luxury in a tropical paradise? With sun-kissed beaches, endless sunshine, and no shortage of friendly faces to...
Your Villa, Your Way With Casa Linda At Casa Linda, no two homes are the same.We know that our owners have unique tastes, and that the ability to customize your home to your exact needs and style is important. From modifying an existing floor plan to brand...
Welcome to the Community: Discover Life With Casa Linda Life in the Dominican Republic is the perfect fit for anyone looking to make the shift away from hectic schedules, long winters, and to settle down in a warm, picturesque destination. With the most stable economy...
Privately owned villas with the services of a tropical resort
|Call us toll-free: 844-872-8686|
|Carretera Sosua-Cabarete, Entrada el Choco, Sosua-Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
We’re here to help. Our friendly staff are standing by to answer questions, provide information and ultimately help you decide if the Dominican Republic and Casa Linda is the place for you.
Talk to us 🙂