Affordable Luxury in Paradise.
Welcome Cold Winter Haters!
Tired of snow and cold? Maybe you’re wondering where to retire? Would you like to own a vacation home you can rent? Are you thinking about a simpler, more affordable way of life?
How about tropical sunshine, sandy beaches, new friends and a slower pace?
Listen to the waves. Swim in your own pool. Catch that elusive fish. Harvest bananas from your backyard…
Welcome to Casa Linda Life!
The North Coast of Dominican Republic
Paradise…with real life services
Find out why the North Coast of the Dominican Republic
is an excellent choice for your vacation home or your retirement.
We really do have it all.
It starts with the right community
You can escape winter in an affordable, luxurious villa in paradise, all in a gated community with incredible onsite services.
Casa Linda Life means getting your villa your way. We’ll help you design it and then we’ll build it the way you want. You’ll make a lifetime of memories with family and friends.
Casa Linda is an insulated world created to give you a carefree break from everything real life throws at you. We follow the “tranquilo” methodology – which means peaceful, easy-going, & relaxed.
That’s Casa Linda life.
Your Villa, Your Way
Every Casa Linda villa is a privately owned home located in a friendly gated community with outstanding services & amenities.
Find out how you can own an affordable, luxury villa in paradise.
Quick DR Facts:
DIVERSE & STABLE
- #1 tourist destination in the Caribbean. 6,187,542 visitors flew to the Dominican Republic in 2017
- Foreign investment-friendly representative democracy
- Fully owned property with similar title system to Canada and the US
- Large, active, welcoming expat community
- Strong economic ties to US and Canada
THE BEST WEATHER
- Average temperature of 28° Celcius (82° Fahrenheit)
- No hurricane ever reached on the north coast
A COUNTRY OF FIRSTS
- Discovered in 1492 by Christopher Columbus & the first permanent European settlement in the Americas
- Rich culture overflowing with museums, art, festivals, music
NOW YOU KNOW
- Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP), also known as the Puerto Plata International Airport, is only 20 minutes from Sousa and Cabarete
- The country is the second largest in the Caribbean (18,704 square miles or 48,443 square kilometers)
- 1000 miles of coastlines, stunning beaches, crystal clear waters
- Language: Spanish with English spoken in tourist areas
- Currency: Dominican Peso (RD$)
Features & Amenities
location, VIP Beach Club, affordable prices,
outstanding services & great onsite amenities
- Gated Community with
- Onsite 24-Hour
English Speaking Office
- Minutes to beaches,
shopping, services, airport
- Administration &
- Onsite restaurant,
- Successful, Well-marketed
- Thriving Social
- Executive Villas with
custom build Options
- Strong Infrastructure
North American Standards
Furnishing your New Luxury Casa Linda VillaWhere Do You Go? You just purchased a beautiful new luxury home in the Dominican Republic and now you need to fill it with furniture. Where can you find what you need? What box stores exist to choose from? Where can you get...
Dental Work in Dominican RepublicDominican Republic is a top “tooth tourism" destination, meaning people travel here specifically to get dental work done. Dentistry is one of the well-studied subjects for those who attend Dominican universities. You can get great...
Exploring Medical Care in The Dominican Republic Life in the Dominican Republic is a breeze for the many expats who choose to embrace the island. With constant sun, affordable living, and no shortage of activities and places to explore, it’s no wonder that the...
Sun-kissed beaches, swaying palm trees, and beauty as far as the eye can see. Life in a tropical paradise is fulfilling for those ready to break away from the monotony of the everyday grind and embrace a lifestyle of relaxation and adventure. As one of the most...
Supermarkets and Grocery Shopping in Dominican RepublicCan You Buy GOOD Groceries in the DR? Living on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic is lovely with its spectacular beaches, great sense of community and lively culture. And, you can rest assured that you...
Health Benefits To Living in Dominican RepublicThere are many positive benefits to living in the Dominican Republic. The tropical island boasts many unique qualities that can be beneficial for a person's body, mind, and spirit. These are the top health benefits of...
Privately owned villas with the services of a tropical resort
|Call us toll-free: 844-872-8686|
Entrada el Choco, Sosua-Puerto Plata,
We’re here to help. Our friendly staff are standing by to answer questions, provide information and ultimately help you decide if the Dominican Republic and Casa Linda is the place for you.
Talk to us 🙂