Your dream of a tropical lifestyle
is affordable and totally possible.
Do Any Of These Describe You?
- Tired of snow and cold?
- Wondering where to retire?
- Thinking about making a life change?
- Interested in a vacation home you can rent?
- Thinking about a simpler, more affordable life?
Tropical sunshine, sandy beaches, new friends and a slower pace of life. Listen to the waves. Swim in your own pool. Catch that elusive fish. Harvest bananas from your backyard…
A better quality of life can be yours.
Maybe it’s time to look at warmer possibilities.
The North Coast of Dominican Republic
Paradise…with real life services
Find out why the North Coast of the Dominican Republic
is an excellent choice for your vacation home or your retirement.
We really do have it all.
It starts with the right community
You can escape winter in an affordable, luxurious villa in paradise, all in a gated community with incredible onsite services.
Casa Linda Life means getting your villa your way. We’ll help you design it and then we’ll build it the way you want. You’ll make a lifetime of memories with family and friends.
Casa Linda is an insulated world created to give you a carefree break from everything real life throws at you. We follow the “tranquilo” methodology – which means peaceful, easy-going, & relaxed.
That’s Casa Linda life.
Your Villa, Your Way
Every Casa Linda villa is a privately owned home located in a friendly gated community with outstanding services & amenities.
Find out how you can own an affordable, luxury villa in paradise.
Quick DR Facts:
DIVERSE & STABLE
- #1 tourist destination in the Caribbean. 6,187,542 visitors flew to the Dominican Republic in 2017
- Foreign investment-friendly representative democracy
- Fully owned property with similar title system to Canada and the US
- Large, active, welcoming expat community
- Strong economic ties to US and Canada
THE BEST WEATHER
- Average temperature of 28° Celcius (82° Fahrenheit)
- No hurricane ever reached on the north coast
A COUNTRY OF FIRSTS
- Discovered in 1492 by Christopher Columbus & the first permanent European settlement in the Americas
- Rich culture overflowing with museums, art, festivals, music
NOW YOU KNOW
- Gregorio Luperon International Airport (POP), also known as the Puerto Plata International Airport, is only 20 minutes from Sousa and Cabarete
- The country is the second largest in the Caribbean (18,704 square miles or 48,443 square kilometers)
- 1000 miles of coastlines, stunning beaches, crystal clear waters
- Language: Spanish with English spoken in tourist areas
- Currency: Dominican Peso (RD$)
Casa Linda Features & Amenities
- Gated Community with 24-hour Security
- Onsite 24-Hour English Speaking Office
- Minutes to beaches, shopping, services, airport
- Administration & Management Service
- Concierge/Travel Planning Service
- Onsite restaurant, store, Reception
- Successful, Well-marketed rental Program
- Housekeeping Garden/Pool Service
- Thriving Social Community
- Executive Villas with custom build Options
- Strong Infrastructure North American Standards
Sun-kissed beaches, swaying palm trees, and beauty as far as the eye can see. Life in a tropical paradise is fulfilling for those ready to break away from the monotony of the everyday grind and embrace a lifestyle of relaxation and adventure. As one of the most...
Supermarkets and Grocery Shopping in Dominican RepublicCan You Buy GOOD Groceries in the DR? Living on the North Coast of the Dominican Republic is lovely with its spectacular beaches, great sense of community and lively culture. And, you can rest assured that you...
Health Benefits To Living in Dominican RepublicThere are many positive benefits to living in the Dominican Republic. The tropical island boasts many unique qualities that can be beneficial for a person's body, mind, and spirit. These are the top health benefits of...
Some Helpful Spanish for Dominican Republic Life You don't need to speak Spanish to visit or live on the north coast of Dominican Republic. Maybe you don’t even want to learn much of the language at all. However, it can make your life a bit easier to know...
Getting Your Dominican Republic ResidencyA foreign national who wishes to remain in the Dominican Republic indefinitely and long-term must obtain legal residency status. This affords the person certain rights, such as access to a national identity card (which is...
Dominican Cigars How To Smoke Them...Interested in having an essential and authentic Dominican experience but new to the cigar world? Cigars are a primary Dominican craftsman product and are world-renowned for their bold, earthy flavors and creamy sweetness....
Privately owned villas with the services of a tropical resort
|Call us toll-free: 844-872-8686|
|Carretera Sosua-Cabarete, Entrada el Choco, Sosua-Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic|
We’re here to help. Our friendly staff are standing by to answer questions, provide information and ultimately help you decide if the Dominican Republic and Casa Linda is the place for you.
Talk to us 🙂